best vedic astrologers in india Diwali remedies
Best vedic astrologers in india - Do these 5 remedies outside the main door this Diwali, happiness will come in the house
Diwali is celebrated with happiness. Worship of Maa Lakshmi & Lord Ganesha. On this day the whole house is decorated. In this too, there is a special importance of decorating the main door of the house.
It is believed that Goddess Lakshmi enters the house on the day of Diwali from the main door itself. Let us tell you how to decorate the main door on this day so that the blessings of Maa Lakshmi can shower upon you.
Best vedic astrologers in india -Silver swastika
1. Putting a silver swastika on the main door has special significance. Silver Swastika removes all kinds of negative energy from the house, due to which the atmosphere of the house is positive. If you do not have a silver swastika, you can also make a roli swastika.
2. Since on Diwali, Maa Lakshmi enters from the main door of the house, therefore a toran should be made at the main door to welcome Maa Lakshmi. Mango and banana leaves are considered auspicious for making pylons. By the way, if you want, you can also make a pylon from flowers.
3. The footprints of Goddess Lakshmi should be placed on the main door. While putting footprints, keep in mind that these marks should be on the inside of the house as if Goddess Lakshmi is entering the house. Along with this, clean water should be kept in a vessel at the door. To make the water fragrant, flowers should also be put in it.
4. Place the Kalash on either side of the door. The vase should be filled with water. While keeping the Kalash, keep in mind that one Kalash should be towards the North direction while the other Kalash should be towards the East. Keeping the Kalash in this way in Diwali gives benefits as well as the sum of money gains are also made.
Ashtamangala with lotus flower
5. It is considered auspicious to place an Ashtamangala on the main door on the day of Diwali. A lotus flower is also kept with Ashtamangala. The lotus flower holds the throne of Goddess Lakshmi. Being pleased with these measures, Maa Lakshmi enters the house through the main door.
Leave a Comment