KEHAR SINGH STATE NO 294, Lane-2,PLOT NO-2A,1st Floor, Saket Saidulajab, New Delhi, Delhi 110030
Names of 12 houses in Vedic astrology || There are 12 houses in the horoscope. Each emotion is called by many names.
(1) Ascendant, Hora, Kalya (morning, sunrise means beginning), body, Uday (commencement), form, head, present
Shodash varga in astrology(Opens in a new browser tab)
time (current condition), birth, all these should be considered from the first house (bhava).
(2) Wealth, knowledge, one's own object (right over wealth), food, drink, food, right eye, face, magazine (letter),
speech (power of speech), family - these are the names of the second house i.e. the idea of all these
Do it in second way.
(3) Think of doubt, chest, right ear, army, courage, valor, strength, and brother (sisters) from the third. It is also called the place of doubt.
(4) Think of home, field, maternal uncle, brother-in-law, brother, friend, ride, mother, cow-buffalo, fragrance,
clothes, jewelry, and happiness from the fourth house. Water, river, bridge, etc. should be considered from this house. The fourth house is also called 'Hibuk'.
(5) The seal of the king, minister, tax (tax), soul, intellect, future knowledge, life, children, stomach, Shruti (Veda), memory (Manusmriti, etc.) should be thought of from the fifth. Yuti-smriti means knowledge of scripture. Therefore, all the knowledge of scriptures should be considered from the fifth place.
(6) Debt, weapons, thieves, wounds (injuries), diseases, enemies, caste (brothers who have a feeling of enmity), war, evil deeds, sins, fear, humiliation, etc., should be thought of from the sixth house.
(7) The desires of the heart (kama, lust), item, path, world (public), husband, wife, etc. should be considered from the seventh house. At the time of the sun setting, the east horizon is in the seventh house from the ascendant, hence the seventh house is also called 'set'.
Best Astrologer In East Delhi Ruchak(Opens in a new browser tab)
(8) Mangalya (luck of a woman - survival of husband), randha (pore), adhi (mental illness-anxiety) humiliation or defeat, ayu (how many years a man will live) tribulation, defamation, death, disturbance, impurity (impurity) Or dead due to death) Das (slaves) should be considered from the eighth place. The anus is also considered from the aptam. Mars in the eighth usually causes piles.
(9) Acharya (guru), deity (adorable god), father, worship, former fate (tapa, satkam), grandson, best lineage, etc. should be thought of in the ninth house. This is also called auspicious place. In South India, the father is considered from the ninth house, but in North India, the father is considered from the tenth house.
(10) Business, high position (position), respect, karma, victory, fame, sacrifice, means of livelihood, interest in work, conduct (virtue or misconduct), movement, rule, virtue, sky, etc., from the tenth house.
(11) Profit, income, attainment, arrival, accomplishment, splendor (wealth, opulence), well-being, appreciation, elder brother or elder sister, left ear, luster, good news, etc. should be considered in the eleventh house.
Kendra Trikona Raja Yoga(Opens in a new browser tab)
(12) Sorrow, pain, left eye, depreciation, slander, end (one's end result), poverty, sin, sleeping (sleeping on the bed – apart from this man and woman should also understand secret relations), expenses, bondage (jail) Think of going) etc. from the twelfth position. The twelfth house is also known as 'Expenditure'.
There are 12 houses in the horoscope. The third, sixth, eighth, and twelfth houses are called 'Lean' places. 'Lean' means hidden. The eighth is considered the worst of all.
The 6th, 8th, and 12th places are also called 'Trik'. The sixth, eighth and twelfth houses are called 'Dushsthan'. Dusthan means bad place.
Other places 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 9, 10, 11 are auspicious places. They bear good fruit. The ascendant, fourth, seventh, and tenth places in the horoscope are called 'Kendra'. The center is also called 'Kantaka' or 'Chatutaya'.
The second, fifth, eighth, and eleventh places from the birth ascendant are called 'Panafar', and the third, sixth, ninth, and twelfth places are called 'Apoklim'.
The fourth and eighth houses are called 'Chaturasra'. The name of the third, sixth, tenth, and eleventh house is 'Upchaya'.
The fifth and ninth houses are called 'triangles'. Triangle places are considered very good. If an auspicious planet sits in the triangle, then even more auspicious results are shown. The lord of the triangle also shows auspicious results in his Dasha, antardasha.
21 Oct 2021
11 Oct 2021
12 Oct 2021
04 Sep 2021
04 Sep 2021
04 Sep 2021
04 Sep 2021
04 Sep 2021
03 Sep 2021
30 Aug 2021
Astrologer Prateek Kapoor offers professional consultation through horoscope reading for matters of your education, career, marriage or starting a business by furnishing your birth date, time, and place of birth.
Phone: +91 989 906 0922
Address: KEHAR SINGH STATE Westend Marg Building H-294, 1st Floor, Lane 2, near Saket, Saidulajab, Delhi 110030
Leave a Comment